I have been writing this blog since June 2005 ( quite shocking!) and in that time I have seen the internet do it’s magic and produce and ever increasing stream of traffic to my site via my blog. I have accumulated readers, subscribers and clients as a result, I thank you all.
It’s not really magic at all, its a combination of consistent posting and writing unique posts relevant to my business area, web and graphic design. Here are a few tips for blog posts that will help generate traffic via SEO or other means
- Select a good title for each blog post which contains key words relevant to the post’s copy.
- Write something unique and make sure you include the key words or phrase you have in your post’s title.
- If your post contains an image, include key words in the image file name. Also make sure the image size is optimized for the web.
- Share your post, include links to common social media networks like Twitter or Stumble Upon
- Comment on other blogs and if appropriate include a link to a relevant post you have written. Do not spam other blogs though.
Blogging can be an excellent internet marketing tool, it has certainly worked for me.
2010 © St Louis Web Designer