Isn’t it funny how things come in threes.
In the last day and a half I have had three separate conversations with business owners who have been let down by their web design company. From failing to deliver promised work, shoddy non functioning web elements, to hosting a site with a company who seems to have no concept of up-time guarantee.
It appears these web design companies do not value their clients, a strategy I find hard to comprehend.
Its not the first and certainly not the last time, I’ve heard stories like these. Over the years I have collected quite a few, for example
- My web designer takes too long updating my site with the new content I send.
- My emails and phone calls are never returned
- Something is broken on my site and I need it fixed now
- Google has black-listed my site and I am getting a “malicious” warning
- I have paid a web designer to develop a web site and they have disappeared off the face of the earth
- My web site is always down and I have just discovered my web designer is hosting it on a server in his basement
- My web site looks different when viewed on a MAC or a PC, help!
- I am getting bombarded by spam from my web site
There are a lot of “cow boy companies” out there
If you are looking for a web design company who is with you every step of the way, who measures your success as their success then give us a call: 847 607 8679.
We will not let you down.