I market myself as “A Creative Partner for your Small Business” and if your small business website is built using Wix, I can help by making it not only look wonderful but perform seamlessly too.
The Wix platform offers a drag and drop interface and is described on their site as “easy for any person to create websites – no design skills needed”. While it certainly offers plenty of tools to make a site look pretty, you really do need an understanding of how best to present your content to engage your users and encourage them down certain paths. This is where tapping in on the experience of a professional web designer can help take your Wix website to the next level.
This was exactly what Malorie Blake,a registered dietitian based in York PA, was looking for her website Wholesome365.com
The re-working of her Wix site involved re branding with her new logo and complimentary color palette and font choices.
- Reorganized navigation for better content flow and usability and built out footer elements
- Re-worked home page for improved information and call to action. e.g. Detailing major services and lead generation via a free phone consultation
- Improved the design and added better call to action on inner pages of site e.g. Booking appointments or purchasing packages
- Ensured design elements were consistent throughout site
- Optimized pages and file names for SEO purposes
Here is the finished home page
Compared to where we started from
As you can see the site is now far more focused on the user and how they can be directed to specific areas easily without having to think. The eye is effortlessly drawn in to the Call to actions
If you need help with a Wix website I am here to help. Give me a call at 636 795 7988 or contact me via email